ELECTRONIC SECURITY SYSTEMS
There are two types of electronic security systems:
The first is a hard wired system where each device has a cable running back to a central control panel that needs an electrical power point, and has a backup battery.
The second is a wireless system where the contol panel still requires an electrical power point and has a backup battery but all the devices are wireless.
- Installation of Alarm Systems
- Installation of CCTV Systems
- Installation of intercoms
- Maintenance and servicing
- 24 Hour Electronic alarm monitoring
NX, Reliance, Ademco, DSC, Bosch and some Ness products